We are now offering an authentic British Afternoon Tea experience in our B&B – open to the public.
Girls afternoon out? Treat your mom? Birthday party? Bridal shower or baby shower? Or just because?
Our Afternoon Tea includes tea, scones, clotted cream, jams, sandwiches, macarons and/or cookies $22/person; additional pot of tea $4.
Please call us at 585.374.8413 for your “tea-time”. We prepare and bake everything from scratch and would appreciate a 2-day advance notice.
Stay with us and ski @ Hunt Hollow Ski Club
The Hunt Hollow Ski Club is only 8 minutes away from our B&B. Are you a member? Come stay with us and receive a 20% discount off our winter weekend rates during skiing season.
You are not a member of the Hunt Hollow Ski Club but would like to ski as a guest? When you stay with us, you are eligible to ski also on members-only days, enjoy crowd free skiing in a comfortable atmosphere and warm up afterwards in the cozy lodge with fireplace.
And – as a guest of Another World B&B you will receive $10 off your lift ticket!
Busy during the day? No problem. Hunt Hollow Ski Club offers night skiing on the fully lighted trails Wednesday – Saturday nights until 9pm through the end of February. Please see their Hours of Operations.
Valentine’s at our B&B
Come stay with your Valentine for a special romantic weekend! Start the day with a delicious breakfast and end it with a complimentary glass of champagne with us! Sweet treats and fine conversations are included. Enhance your visit with a Valentine’s themed Authentic British Afternoon Tea (contact us for details).
Fire & Ice – February 15, 2020 in Historic Downtown Canandaigua
Melt away your Winter Blues and enjoy a unique winter experience with food, festivities & family fun in historic downtown Canandaigua.
Maple Weekends! – March 21-22 and 28-29, 2020
Come to the scenic Wohlschlegel’s Naples Maple Farm for a pancake breakfast, open house tour, woods walk and fun. Visit the gift shop featuring gourmet maple creams, syrups, mustard, cotton candy and more!
Visit The Olde Country Store and More – 1849
Open March – December
Tuesdays – Sundays (closed on Mondays) 9 am – 6 pm
The Olde Country Store and More – 1849 is definitely a journey back in time. Look at their large selection of candies and local goods, as well as authentic German gifts and treats. Located in the Green Heart of the Finger Lakes, just 8 minutes away from us.
Happy Mother’s Day!
Date: May 10, 2020
Mother’s Day is all about letting your mom know how much you love and appreciate her. There is no better gift than spending time with your mom. We are talking a Mother’s Day weekend getaway. Book with us! You’ll be able to celebrate her while exploring Naples, the wineries and everything else the Finger Lakes area has to offer. Why not add an Authentic British Afternoon Tea to your experience? We are awaiting your arrival!
Canandaigua Wine Walks!
Time: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Enjoy sampling the finest Finger Lakes wine while walking historic Canandaigua! For your convenience, purchase ALL WINE WALK glasses at 120 South Main Street. The cost is $10.00 a glass. Must be 21 or over to participate. Bring your glass from a previous Wine Walk and save a dollar. Cash only and please bring proof of legal age. Local merchants include apparel shops, gift shops and novelty items, art galleries, restaurants and much more!
A Night at the Theater. The famous Bristol Valley Theater in Naples, NY, presents professional performances from June through September. Top-notch talent, small town charm! The 2020 Summer Season series was just announced and features a variety of theater and music. Tickets go on sale in February and as our guests you will receive a discount on your tickets!
Music, Fun & Drinks
Enjoy an evening with live music at Hollerhorn Distilling – it’s literally just “down the hill” from us. Fun place, great atmosphere, lots of good cocktails, good food. Did we mention good cocktails?
Wine, wine, wine – sample the wineries!
The Finger Lakes Region is famous for its wineries. There are several wineries right here in Naples. Inspire Moore, Hazlitt and Arbor Hill. We have some discount coupons available for our guests. Check out the Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail for all this area has to offer.
Hiking and Biking
The Finger Lakes area is perfect for outdoor adventures and all four seasons have plenty to offer. For the hiking and biking enthusiasts, there are many places to hike and bike in and around Naples:
- Cumming Nature Center – Hike well maintained loop trails that feature a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trails are primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.
- Grimes Glen – Hike a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail (bring your water shoes!) that features waterfalls and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until September.
- Ontario County Park – Over 400 acres of open space and woods! This park has some of the best views in Ontario County and the Finger Lakes Region. There are over 12 miles of multi-use trails located in the park. And you can connect to the Finger Lakes Trail!
- Hi Tor Wildlife Management Area – The 6100 acre High Tor Wildlife Management Area has many steep wooded hills, gullies, eroded cliffs and marshlands. The area is well named by the word TOR which means craggy hill or peak. The largest part of the area, approximately 3,400 acres just east of the Village of Naples, is primarily scenic steep wooded terrain, intersected by truck trails used as foot access to the more remote sections of the area.
Hot Air Ballooning
Launch directly from Another World Bed and Breakfast! We are very excited to be a host location in Naples for hot air balloon flights with our partner Liberty Balloon. Enjoy fantastic views of Canandaigua Lake and surrounding areas. Flights take off right here from our property at sunrise or sunset. You will enjoy an unforgettable adventure which includes helping inflate your balloon, an hour flight and then packing your balloon up after landing. You will be transported back to Another World for either breakfast or a glass of wine. All flights are dependent upon weather condition. Balloons hold up to 4 persons. For more information and to book your flight, please call Liberty Balloon directly at 585-243-3178.
Joseph’s Wayside Market on Main Street in Naples is one of the largest open air farm markets in the Finger Lakes Region. Family-owned and operated business since 1955. There’s something for everyone: fresh fruit and vegetables, seasonal plants grown in their very own greenhouses, specialty gourmet groceries & baked goods, rustic patio furniture, gift shop, wine and so much more! Come soon – the market closes on November 3, 2019 and reopens April 24, 2020.
Finger Lakes Food Tours in Canandaigua offers a leisurely, guided 3 hour walking food tour where you get to sample exceptionally good ‘offerings’ from area restaurants and specialty shops while learning interesting tidbits of Canandaigua’s history, culture and sights.
There are a lot of boating, kayaking, canoeing and fishing opportunities around. We have several kayaks on site that you are welcome to rent (see Specials section).
Other boating opportunities are:
- Smith Boys – Boat Rentals in Naples – Canandaigua Lake
- Canandaigua Sailboarding – Stand Up Paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing, SCUBA
- German Brothers Marina – Canandaigua Lake
- Canadice Lake Outfitters – Canoe, Kayak, and Stand Up Paddleboards on the pristine Canadice lake
- Tennity’s Guide Service & Fishing Charters – your fishing adventure on Honeoye Lake
Enjoy golfing right here in Naples.
- Reservoir Creek Golf Course – The 18-hole “Reservoir Creek” course features 6,291 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. The course rating is 70.1 and it has a slope rating of 120 on Blue grass. Designed by Blaine Harrison, the Reservoir Creek golf course opened in 2000.