We are offering an authentic British Afternoon Tea experience in our B&B – open to the public.
Girls afternoon? Treat your mom or best friend? Birthday party? Bridal shower or baby shower? Or just because?
Our Afternoon Tea includes British tea, freshly baked scones, clotted cream, jams, cucumber, egg and ham sandwiches on homemade bread, and freshly baked macarons or Victoria sponge cakes.
$30/person; additional pot of tea $5.
Please call us at 585-374-8413 for your “tea-time”. We prepare and bake everything from scratch and would appreciate a 2-day advance notice.
Naples Grape Festival – September 24+25, 2022
The Naples Grape Festival celebrates the grape harvest season, locally-made grape foods, and arts and crafts. World’s Greatest Grape Pie Contest, outdoor music, wine-tasting, food trucks and plenty of family-friendly activities to delight kids of all ages, this is a festival you won’t want to miss!
Farm Market Stand!
Joseph’s Wayside Market on Main Street in Naples is one of the largest open air farm markets in the Finger Lakes Region. Family-owned and operated business since 1955. There’s something for everyone: fresh fruit and vegetables, seasonal plants grown in their very own greenhouses, specialty gourmet groceries & baked goods, rustic patio furniture, gift shop, wine and so much more!
Visit The Olde Country Store and More – 1849
Open March – December
Wednesday – Sunday 10 am – 4 pm
The Olde Country Store and More – 1849 is definitely a journey back in time. Look at their large selection of candies and local goods, as well as authentic German gifts and treats. Located in the Green Heart of the Finger Lakes, just 8 minutes away from us. Each Saturday they feature a different soup special!
Wine, wine, wine – sample the wineries!
The Finger Lakes Region is famous for its wineries. There are several wineries right here in Naples. Inspire Moore, Hazlitt and Arbor Hill. We have some discount coupons available for our guests. Check out the Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail for all this area has to offer.
Beer flight anyone??
Enjoy a Relaxing Massage
Enhance your visit with a relaxing, stress reducing massage. Call Naples Valley Chiropractic at 585-374-2670 to schedule your appointment right here in Naples – only minutes from our B&B.
Hiking and Biking
The Finger Lakes area is perfect for outdoor adventures and all four seasons have plenty to offer. For the hiking and biking enthusiasts, there are many places to hike and bike in and around Naples:
- Cumming Nature Center – Hike well maintained loop trails that feature a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trails are primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.
- Grimes Glen – Hike a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail (bring your water shoes!) that features waterfalls and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until September.
- Ontario County Park – Over 400 acres of open space and woods! This park has some of the best views in Ontario County and the Finger Lakes Region. There are over 12 miles of multi-use trails located in the park. And you can connect to the Finger Lakes Trail!
- Hi Tor Wildlife Management Area – The 6100 acre High Tor Wildlife Management Area has many steep wooded hills, gullies, eroded cliffs and marshlands. The area is well named by the word TOR which means craggy hill or peak. The largest part of the area, approximately 3,400 acres just east of the Village of Naples, is primarily scenic steep wooded terrain, intersected by truck trails used as foot access to the more remote sections of the area.
Hot Air Ballooning
Launch directly from Another World Bed and Breakfast! We are very excited to be a host location in Naples for hot air balloon flights with our partner Liberty Balloon. Enjoy fantastic views of Canandaigua Lake and surrounding areas. Flights take off right here from our property at sunrise or sunset. You will enjoy an unforgettable adventure which includes helping inflate your balloon, an hour flight and then packing your balloon up after landing. You will be transported back to Another World for either breakfast or a glass of wine. All flights are dependent upon weather condition. Balloons hold up to 4 persons. For more information and to book your flight, please call Liberty Balloon directly at 585-243-3178.
There are a lot of boating, kayaking, canoeing and fishing opportunities around. We have several kayaks on site that you are welcome to rent (see Specials section).
Some of the boating opportunities are:
- Smith Boys – Boat Rentals in Naples – Canandaigua Lake
- Canandaigua Sailboarding – Stand Up Paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing, SCUBA
- German Brothers Marina – Canandaigua Lake
- Canadice Lake Outfitters – Canoe, Kayak, and Stand Up Paddleboards on the pristine Canadice lake
Enjoy golfing right here in Naples.
- Reservoir Creek Golf Course – The 18-hole “Reservoir Creek” course features 6,291 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. The course rating is 70.1 and it has a slope rating of 120 on Blue grass. Designed by Blaine Harrison, the Reservoir Creek golf course opened in 2000. Enjoy this beautiful course that is nestled in the hillsides.