Enjoy a British High Tea Experience!
We are now offering an authentic British High Tea experience in our B&B.
Want to have a girls afternoon out? A birthday party? Bridal shower or baby shower?
High Tea includes tea, scones, clotted cream, jams, sandwiches, macarons and/or cookies $22/person; additional pot of tea $4.
Please call us at 585.374.8413 to make your reservation.
Naples Grape Festival – September 21-22, 2019
The Naples Grape Festival celebrates the grape harvest season, locally-made grape foods, and arts and crafts. World’s Greatest Grape Pie Contest, outdoor music, wine-tasting, food trucks and plenty of family-friendly activities to delight kids of all ages, this is a festival you won’t want to miss!
It’s still Summer – Sample the wineries!
The Finger Lakes Region is famous for its wineries. There are several wineries right here in Naples. Inspire Moore, Hazlitt and Arbor Hill. We have some discount coupons available for our guests. Check out the Canandaigua Lake Wine Trail for all this area has to offer.
A Night at the Theater. The famous Bristol Valley Theater in Naples, NY, presents professional performances from June through September. Top-notch talent, small town charm! The 2019 Summer Season series feature a variety of theater and music. And as our guests you will receive a discount on your tickets!
Music, Fun & Drinks
Enjoy an evening with live music at Hollerhorn Distilling – it’s literally just “down the hill” from us. Fun place, great atmosphere, lots of good cocktails, good food. Did we mention good cocktails?
Canandaigua Wine Walks!
Dates: October 5, December 7, 2019
Time: 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Enjoy sampling the finest Finger Lakes wine while walking historic Canandaigua! For your convenience, purchase ALL WINE WALK glasses at 120 South Main Street. The cost is $10.00 a glass. Must be 21 or over to participate. Bring your glass from a previous Wine Walk and save a dollar. Cash only and please bring proof of legal age. Local merchants include apparel shops, gift shops and novelty items, art galleries, restaurants and much more!
Hiking and Biking
The Finger Lakes area is perfect for outdoor adventures and all four seasons have plenty to offer. For the hiking and biking enthusiasts, there are many places to hike and bike in and around Naples:
- Cumming Nature Center – Hike well maintained loop trails that feature a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trails are primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round.
- Grimes Glen – Hike a 1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail (bring your water shoes!) that features waterfalls and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is best used from March until September.
- Ontario County Park – Over 400 acres of open space and woods! This park has some of the best views in Ontario County and the Finger Lakes Region. There are over 12 miles of multi-use trails located in the park. And you can connect to the Finger Lakes Trail!
- Hi Tor Wildlife Management Area – The 6100 acre High Tor Wildlife Management Area has many steep wooded hills, gullies, eroded cliffs and marshlands. The area is well named by the word TOR which means craggy hill or peak. The largest part of the area, approximately 3,400 acres just east of the Village of Naples, is primarily scenic steep wooded terrain, intersected by truck trails used as foot access to the more remote sections of the area.
Hot Air Ballooning
Launch directly from Another World Bed and Breakfast! We are very excited to be a host location in Naples for hot air balloon flights with our partner Liberty Balloon. Enjoy fantastic views of Canandaigua Lake and surrounding areas. Flights take off right here from our property at sunrise or sunset. You will enjoy an unforgettable adventure which includes helping inflate your balloon, an hour flight and then packing your balloon up after landing. You will be transported back to Another World for either breakfast or a glass of wine. All flights are dependent upon weather condition. Balloons hold up to 4 persons. For more information and to book your flight, please call Liberty Balloon directly at 585-243-3178.
Joseph’s Wayside Market on Main Street in Naples is one of the largest open air farm markets in the Finger Lakes Region. Family-owned and operated business since 1955. There’s something for everyone: fresh fruit and vegetables, seasonal plants grown in their very own greenhouses, specialty gourmet groceries & baked goods, rustic patio furniture, gift shop, wine and so much more!
Finger Lakes Food Tours in Canandaigua offers a leisurely, guided 3 hour walking food tour where you get to sample exceptionally good ‘offerings’ from area restaurants and specialty shops while learning interesting tidbits of Canandaigua’s history, culture and sights.
There are a lot of boating, kayaking, canoeing and fishing opportunities around. We have several kayaks on site that you are welcome to rent (see Specials section).
Other boating opportunities are:
- Smith Boys – Boat Rentals in Naples – Canandaigua Lake
- Canandaigua Sailboarding – Stand Up Paddleboarding, kayaking, windsurfing, SCUBA
- German Brothers Marina – Canandaigua Lake
- Canadice Lake Outfitters – Canoe, Kayak, and Stand Up Paddleboards on the pristine Canadice lake
- Tennity’s Guide Service & Fishing Charters – your fishing adventure on Honeoye Lake
Enjoy golfing right here in Naples.
- Reservoir Creek Golf Course – The 18-hole “Reservoir Creek” course features 6,291 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 71. The course rating is 70.1 and it has a slope rating of 120 on Blue grass. Designed by Blaine Harrison, the Reservoir Creek golf course opened in 2000.
Thanksgiving and Christmas
Not sure what to do for Thanksgiving or Christmas this year? We are open!!